- Has a spiritual connection with food
- Been Meme-ing since puberty
- Played over 4000+ hours of the Sims and unironically calls herself a gamer
- Avid napper
- Thinks being kind is badass
- Truly believes we are in the golden age of television
- Kidney transplant recipient, will show you the scar upon request
- Oldest of six siblings, and totally not afraid to bully you into self-improvement
- Doesn’t believe fear, embarrassment or shame should keep you from living your best life
- Married her best friend Josiah in June of 2021
Michela saw a job posting that said “This isn’t the job for a whiny millennial who can’t make a phone call,” said Good thing I’m a whiny Gen Z, then immediately clicked apply. Unfortunately, she was in her Senior year at the University of Oklahoma, so she was sure Amy wouldn’t hire her. Amy surprised herself and brought her in for an interview, then Michela surprised Amy by immediately telling her the office door was in fact pink, not mauve. Then Amy surprised Michela by hiring her and teaching her what the color mauve was, like, ASAP. It was a whirlwind meet-cute.
While keeping the Moxie office in stitches, Michela takes care of social media and advertising. She has an Associate of Arts in Business Management and will graduate from the University of Oklahoma in Spring 22’ with a degree in Public Relations.