Operations + Flower / Emotional Support Human
- Religiously plant-based
- So sustainable, trees text her eggplant emojis
- Actually enjoys exercising and wellness
- But warm brownies are a problem
- Likes planning a trip more than going on a trip?
- Currently learning to play tennis
- Obsessively pets her cats
- Will absolutely get you lost on a hike
- Preferred therapy: podcasts, journaling, oil painting, jigsaw-puzzling
- Pinterests every night before sleepy time
Maria lives in Botota, the capital of Colombia aka MOTHERLAND OF FLOWERS. Living in a land with all the culture and quote "no seasons," Maria is a literal sun on our operatoins team. We wear we saw an orchid growing out of her keyboard one time?
She came to Flower Moxie through a webinar and fell in love with Amy's
mouth-breathing vision. Maria has a BBA and has been working in the flower industry - farming, wholesale, buying, retail - and is sweeter than pitaya. She is moved by the generations of work that allow us all to enjoy flowers from anywhere in the world and Pixar is probably going to make a movie about her.