It can be difficult and even downright intimidating to figure out quantities. This is our most common question so we've made it super easy for you by creating 3 different ways for you to determine just how much you'll need (each PDF has the same info so choose the one you like best)!
How much should I buy?
Pick 2-4 different
Pick 2-4 different
Pick 1-3 different
Pick 1-2 different
- 10-15 stems filler/volume flowers
- 7-10 stems accent flowers
- 1/3-1/2 bunch texture flowers
- 1/2 bunch greenery total
- 5-7 stems filler/volume flowers
- 3-5 stems accent flowers
- 1/4 bunch texture flowers
- 1/4 bunch greenery total (per bridesmaid bouquet)
Bouts & Corsages
These take minimal flower volume & typically involves several sprigs of leftover greens & 1-3 buds
(Save any broken stems for these!)
5-6" diameter vase
- 5-7 stems of filler/volume flowers
- 3-5 stems of accent flowers (optional and as budget allows)
- ¼ texture flowers
- ⅓-¼ bunch of greenery total per centerpiece
3" diameter/mason jar size
- 2-3 stems of filler/volume flowers
- 1-2 stems of accent flowers
- 1/6 bunch of texture flowers
- 1/6 bunch of greenery total per mason-jar sized vase
Each one will be different so it’s best to average 1-2 sprigs of greens & 1-3 flower buds. We average 1 bunch of greenery for every 15 bud vases.
Example: 60 bud vases = 3-4 bunches of greenery & approx. 120 stems of flowers.
Suggested Recipe: 50 roses, 25 carnations, 1 bunch of lisianthus, 2 bunches of button poms, 1 bunch of ranunculus, give or take.
Large Ceremony Urn
Arch Foam Cage
- 1 ½ - 2 bunches of greenery
- 10-15 stems of volume/filler flower
- 1 bunch of texture flowers
- Accent flowers can be tricky & may be too small to be seen.
Flowers on 6-8 foot rectangular tables
- 1-2 bunches of silver dollar, nagi, italian ruscus, or another similar green.
- Average 5-10 stems of filler flowers per table; carnations, roses, mums, & snapdragons work best!
- Accent flowers tend to be too delicate.
- 1/2 - 1 bunch of texture flowers are nice!