- Stevie Nicks die-hard since the first grade when the rest of us were feeling Wheels On the Bus
- Loves Lavender lattes
- Background in flower management AND wedding planning AND wholesale flower buying
- Still manages to kill her houseplants like the rest of us
- True Crime junkie
- Sierra the Labradoodle’s biggest fan
- Hopes to one day become a summer camp counselor
- Married her husband Abisha in 2018
- Totally outdoorsy, and loves camping.
- Runs her own floral side hustle, Thistle and Thorn
Callie asked a friend of a friend if she knew of anyone hiring and she sent her Amy's way. When Callie sent in pics of her work, Amy hired her over a phone call. She started doing custom designs and was a superstar, so then she moved onto the team full time.
Callie has a frightening amount of rose knowledge, is a huge color theory nerd, and is basically a Horticulture black belt. Callie was born to do your custom design. This gal knows her shit but never lords her experience over your head. You've got a question that seems basic? Callie will answer with gusto while sending you plenty of Kevin-Malone-dropping-the-chili memes.
Callie graduated from Mississippi State University in 2016 with a degree in Horticulture with a concentration in Floral Management. We are so lucky to work with this super creative, incredibly talented, and unfailingly kind gal, and we know that if something ain’t right with your florals, Callie can make it right.