We know you're excited AND YOU SHOULD BE! But slow your roll and let's make sure you know all the things! We will try to make it short and sweet because ain't nobody got time for a bunch of confusing mumbo-jumbo. You'll be asked to agree to the following at checkout:
1. Follow Directions: I understand that I am accepting the role of florist for my event. It is my responsibility to read the instructions provided, and follow directions.
2. DELIVERY/SHIPMENTS: I am responsible for accepting my delivery. FedEx/UPS/GSO may or may not leave it at the door, it's up to the discretion of the driver. Flower Moxie is not responsible for stolen boxes or damaged product due to being left on the porch during inclement weather. Flower Moxie is not responsible for FedEx or shipping delays, as we cannot control the weather or mechanical delays that impact shipping carriers.
3. 5% Loss Rule: I understand not every bud will be perfect and a loss of 5-10% or less is normal.
4. Substitutions: I understand Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes and substitutions. All substitutions and changes are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a certain bloom is unavailable or the flowers are below par and not in a condition to grace a wedding function, they are changed from Flower Moxie’s side. Any substitutes will be on par with your original order. Meaning we will not sub out carnations for garden roses. The cost will be proportionate.
5. Claims: I understand I am to contact Flower Moxie IMMEDIATELY or within 24 hours of delivery or pickup if there are any issues with my order like damaged flowers, major color discrepancies, or missing bunches. We cannot issue refunds for slight color variations. I understand that no flowers can be thrown away until Flower Moxie authorizes it.
6. Cancellations: All cancellations must be emailed within 30 days of delivery. You will be refunded the amount you paid minus a 15% processing fee.
7. Refusal of Service: The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so.