Yellow Solidago Flower
Are you a blooming DIY bride determined to do it all? We’re with you. Our yellow solidago wildflowers by the bunch are the perfect option for brides looking to achieve a bright, upbeat mood on their wedding day. When you’re looking for a refreshing, whimsical wildflower to add to your arrangements, our yellow solidago flowers are the perfect pick.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 7-10 stems
- Color: Yellow
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
With tiny clusters of yellow blooms bunched on a spray-like stem, solidagos are whimsical, cheerful wildflowers with a lot of character to offer. Whether you’re going for a rustic, boho or elegant vibe, these little gems will look gorgeous in your arrangements. Here’s what to know before you buy:
- The good: Long-lasting and durable, solidago wildflowers are also incredibly versatile. Tailor them to your style!
- The bad: Gotcha! We’ve got nothing but good vibes for these little beauties.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Solidago is considered a Filler Flower. Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/2 bunch
- Maids: 1/3 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/3-1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Snapdragons, stock, another flower that works within your specific palette.