- Full-time Agriculture Science teacher
- Great at pillow talk with her intense knowledge of potato diseases
- Teaches Floral Design and Horticulture Science
- Dog mom to Josie, Swayze Juniper, and Toby James
- Can landscape without cussing out a mosquito
- Loves a front-pocket shirt
Jordan is no precious flower. Girl can hunt, garden in 100% humidity, and make an educated guess on the health of your worm population. With a Master's Degree in Plant Pathology, no amount of old vase water can make her gag. Jordan is marrying her sweetheart in November, so will come armed to your custom consult with all the teaching moments.