- Winter bride! Got hitched in Telluride!
- Last name is McGrew so basically is a flower
- Can slay a floral arch AND gut a deer
- But not at the same time
- Should be meal-prepping on Sundays but...wineries
- Has a dog that looks like a fox got freaky with a horse
- Can pee in the woods without soaking her jeans
- Only known fear is margarine
Heather was born and raised in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas. Despite living in the land of miserably hot summers (and springs, and falls...) the cold weather calls her name like a Drag Queen summoning Cher. She and her hubby tied the knot in the snow covered mountains of Telluride in December of 2021. Request her immediately if you want custom winter vibes.
Heather works part-time for Flower Moxie which we are still coming to terms with (#needy). Since graduating from Texas A&M University in 2014, she's landed a full-time gig teaching high school Agricultural Science and Floral Design which is BS because our AG teachers were 900 years old.