Mauve and Plum Package
Mauve & Plum Collection
Our Mauve & Plum flower packages are perfect for couples who want a romantic, unique color palette with depth and visual interest! Mauve tones have been increasingly popular, and this collection has quickly become a best seller.
We love this blend of mauve, cream, and plum tones. You can best achieve this look with a mixture of fresh and dried flowers. This package includes Amnesia Roses, Faith Roses, Cream Spray Roses, Brown Lisianthus, White Lisianthus, White Carnations, Deep Violet Ranunculus, Gunni Eucalyptus, Baby Eucalyptus, Leatherleaf Fern, and Silver Dollar Eucalyptus.
Each of our collections has three size options so you can select the perfect fit for you! The small package will give you enough flowers for building a bridal bouquet, 6-7 bridesmaid bouquets, and 8-12 boutonnieres and corsages. Our medium fresh floral kit affords additional flowers for centerpieces, and our large fresh floral kit provides flowers for everything in the small and medium packages plus flowers for 2 ceremony urns or cages for a pergola/arch arrangement. These fresh floral kits make it easy to accomplish professional-level blooms with a DIY-friendly budget.
Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet
Bridal Bouquet Recipe
To build the bouquet shown, we used the following ingredients:
- 3-5 Amnesia Roses
- 3-5 Faith Roses
- 3-5 White Carnations
- 2-3 Cream Spray Roses
- 3-5 White Lisianthus
- 3-5 Brown Lisianthus
- 3-5 Deep Violet Ranunculus
- Sprigs of Gunni Eucalyptus, Leatherleaf Fern, & Baby Eucalyptus
Approximately 2 yards of Antique Mauve Satin Ribbon was used on this bouquet.
Fresh Floral Centerpiece
To build the centerpiece shown, we used the following ingredients:
- 1-2 Amnesia Roses
- 1-2 Faith Roses
- 2-3 White Carnations
- 3-5 White Lisianthus
- 2-3 Deep Violet Ranunculus
- 2-3 Brown Lisianthus
- Sprigs of Baby Eucalyptus, Gunni Eucalyptus, & Leatherleaf Fern
Fresh Floral Arch Arrangement
Arch Arrangement Recipe
Designer Tips for This Collection
Working With Mauve
Color palettes like this one can be challenging because there aren't a huge variety of natural flowers that come in a true "mauve" tone (and let's be real...people refer to a lot of different shades as mauve). This is a palette that is almost a trick of the eye by blending pink and lavender tones.
Here are some easy ways to control a tricky color palette:
- Focus on the things you can easily control to guarantee color. We know Mother Nature can throw curveballs, and colors of natural product can vary at times. Some items you can easily control are: wardrobe of your wedding party, linens for tables and decor, candles, and assorted decor. These items don't fluctuate like a fresh flower can!
- Snag some Design Master! Design Master is a spray paint that is safe for use on fresh flowers. There's a wide variety of colors, and a light mist can help correct the color if something comes in a little off. We love Heatherish for mauve palettes!
- Incorporate dried items. Dried items are often artificially dyed so their color is predictable. We're big fans of mauve oregano for this palette.
- Embrace some variety. You don't want everything to be the exact same shade. Varieties of textures, colors, and shades gives your arrangement depth and interest. Don't stress if it's not all exactly the same. It will look amazing when you put it together!
- Remember that your photographer can help do some color correcting in your images! Even if something is slightly brighter than you wanted, I'd bet you it's going to look really toned down in the photos.
You've got this! If you have any concerns, reach out to us about it!