Floral Chicken Wire Mesh
Floral Chicken Wire provides stability, reusable, and an eco-friendly alternative to floral foam. Floral Chicken Wire can be cut-to-size and used for centerpieces, large urns, or floral installations.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Material: Flexible steel
Specifications: 12x48'' of floral mesh/chicken wire than can be cut-to-size
We ship all dried/silk/floral supplies EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Uses and Purposes:
Floral Chicken Wire is a great eco-friendly foam alternative! It creates stability when building a centerpiece or floral arrangement.
- Chicken wire can be used as a 'Bouquet Egg' to create foam-less cascade or organic bouquets.
- For best use, take a piece of floral foam and fold it to create a 'pillow' or make a round hollow ball.
- Avoid smashing it together, as it will make the floral design process difficult.
- Chicken wire can also be used for large foam-less installations.
Supply Quantity Help:
- 8-10'' Ceremony Urn: Approximately a 12x15'' piece of mesh
- 5-6'' Vase: 8x8'' (1 sheet will cover approximately 6-7 vases)
- 3-4'' Vase: 4x4'' (1 sheet will cover approximately 18-20 vases)
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.