All About Grey and Silver Flowers for Your DIY Wedding
Grey and Silver flowers are the perfect DIY wedding flower. They are extremely versatile in color palettes, and they add a beautiful bright or bronze pop of color to any wedding. If you are looking for a way to add dimension to your DIY wedding flowers, consider using Grey and Silver tones. Grey and Silver blooms help to create a fun and dramatic ambiance. Plus, they go well with just about any other color, so you can easily incorporate them into your overall wedding color scheme.
Grey-ish Silver Roses are a popular choice for wedding bouquets and centerpieces, but there are a few other Grey and Silver flowers to choose from as well. Try using silver brunia and grey dusty miller in your luxurious grey and silver arrangements as well!
Meaning of Grey and Silver DIY Wedding Flowers
Grey and Silver flowers can represent many different things, which makes them ideal for DIY weddings. For example, they can symbolize new beginnings, hope, and everlasting love. If you are looking for DIY wedding flowers that represent your relationship perfectly, consider using Grey and Silver blooms!
There are endless ways to incorporate Grey and Silver flowers into your DIY wedding. As we mentioned before, they make beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. But that's not all! You could also use them to create other DIY wedding projects like flower crowns, boutonnieres, and corsages. Or, you could use them as part of your decor. For example, you could fill Mason jars with Grey and Silver blossoms and line the aisle with them. The possibilities are endless!
Using Grey and Silver Flowers in Your DIY Wedding
Loving Grey and Silver flowers and everything about them but not sure how to put it all together? Check out some of our favorite DIY Grey and Silver wedding flower arrangement recommendations below. From bouquets to centerpieces, there's sure to be something here that inspires you.
- Bouquets: For a DIY grey and silver bouquet that is sure to wow your guests, try using roses, dusty miller, and baby's breath.
- Centerpieces: For a modern centerpiece, try using all Grey and Silver flowers in a tall vase. For a classic look, try using a mixture of Grey and Silver and white flowers in a low vase. For a rustic centerpiece, try filling a wood box with Grey and Silver flowers.
- Flower Crowns: DIY flower crowns are a popular wedding trend and Grey and Silver flowers are the perfect way to create one. Simply choose your favorite Grey and Silver blooms and attach them to a base made of wire or ribbon.
- Accents: Use Grey and Silver flowers to add vintage color throughout your wedding décor. Scatter them down the aisle, use them as boutonnieres or corsages, or put them in vases around the room.
- Corsages: A corsage made with a few buds from Silver Brunia is simple but elegant. Add some greenery and baby's breath flower buds for a fuller look.
- Boutonnieres: A small boutonniere made with an Early Grey Rose and Silver Brunia and some greenery is the perfect way to add a touch of elegance to the groom's attire.
- Arch Arrangements: For a DIY wedding arch or chuppah, try draping Grey and Silver roses and Silver Brunia around the structure. Add some greenery for extra fullness and texture.
- Ceremony Urns: Urns filled with all Grey and Silver flowers make for a beautiful ceremony backdrop. Try mixing together Grey Roses, Silver Brunia, and lush greenery.
Whether you use Grey and Silver flowers throughout your DIY wedding flowers or just as accents, Grey and Silver blooms are a great way to add a touch of romance to your big day. So don't be afraid to get creative with your arrangements!
Looking for more DIY wedding flower inspiration? Check out our resources and tutorials for creating your own wedding flowers.
Most Popular Grey and Silver Flowers for DIY Weddings
With Grey and Silver in your color palette, the possibilities are endless. Whether you are looking for light and bright or wildflower, bold or subdued, Grey and Silver wedding flowers are always chic and versatile. Not sure where to start with your bloom selection? Here are some of the most popular Grey and Silver choices for bridal bouquets and arrangements:
- Early Grey Roses: A classic choice for bouquets and centerpieces, Silvery Early Grey Roses are always a good idea.
- Silver Brunia: A hardy, unique bloom, Silver Brunia is a great way to add texture to DIY arrangements.
- Dusty Miller: A must-have in any DIY greenery arrangement, Dusty Miller's silvery leaves are the perfect way to add some Grey and Silver to your wedding décor.
- Baby's Breath: A classic filler flower, Baby's Breath is a great way to add some lighter details to bouquets and centerpieces.
No matter what Grey and Silver flowers you choose for your DIY wedding, they are sure to add beauty and romance to your big day. So don't be afraid to experiment with different Grey and Silver blooms to find the perfect combination for your wedding.
How to Care for Your Grey and Silver DIY Wedding Flowers
When ordering Grey and Silver flowers from Flower Moxie, the flowers will arrive fresh and ready to use after being processed and hydrated. The Grey and Silver flowers will be shipped in flower boxes and wrapped with paper to protect the flowers during transit. Upon arrival, it is important to open the box and remove the Grey and Silver flowers from the packaging. The flowers will need to be re-cut and placed in fresh and clean water. It is important to remove any leaves that will be below the water line as these leaves can rot and contaminate the water. Fresh flowers will last anywhere from 5 to 10 days when properly cared for. If you are planning on using fresh flowers in your DIY wedding, here are a few tips to help you out:
- Make sure to choose the best looking stems that are free of blemishes for your DIY bridal bouquet.
- Trim the stems of the flowers and place into buckets of water and let the flowers hydrate overnight before designing with them.
- Add flower food to the water you're using to keep the flowers fresh.
- Choose an appropriately sized bucket or container to support the stem length of your flowers.
- Keep the flowers in a cool location, out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources
- Change the water after 2 days or if it looks dirty, making sure to remove any foliage below the water line. Trim the stems again if necessary.
- Re-cut the stems every 2 to 3 days or as needed
- Remove any broken or browning stems and set aside for boutonnieres and corsages!
With its wide range of flower options and lovely shade, Grey and Silver flowers are a great DIY flower choice for your wedding. Follow these tips to ensure that your flowers look beautiful and stay fresh throughout your big day.
Buy Grey and Silver Flowers Online for Your DIY Wedding
If you are looking for an easy way to add Grey and Silver flowers to your wedding decor, look no further than Flower Moxie. We offer a wide variety of Grey and Silver flowers in every color. In addition, we offer a convenient online ordering system so you can get your flowers delivered right to your door via FedEx or shipped Air Cargo by Southwest. Check out our shipping options here. If you are looking for bunches upon bunches of Grey and Silver flowers, consider buying in bulk. Flower Moxie offers a wide selection of Grey and Silver flowers for bulk purchase. Shop our selection here.
If you are planning to DIY your wedding flowers, we recommend that you place your order for wedding supplies at least 2 to 3 months before the big day. By being proactive and placing your order early, you can to help avoid any last-minute stress on your big day and have less items on your checklist. We will ship your flowers to you 3 days before your DIY Wedding or event so you have enough time to make them into the bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements of your dreams. Check out our timeline instructions and video!
Flower Moxie provides all of the information, tutorials, and tips that you need to create beautiful Grey and Silver Wedding Flowers. From bouquets to boutonnieres to garlands and more, we have everything you need to bring your vision to life.
No matter what your vision is for your big day, Flower Moxie can help you. For more information about our Grey and Silver flowers, or to place an order, please contact us today. We are here to help make your wedding dreams a reality!