Large Wet Foam Floral Cages - 2 Cages
Wet Floral Foam Cages provide intense stability and moderate hydration for your DIY floral installations. We recommend securing the floral foam cages with zip ties before attaching to your wedding ceremony arch, gazebo, or pergola.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Material: Wet Floral Foam and Plastic Cage
Specifications: 13" x 6.7" x 4"
We ship all dried/silk/floral supplies EARLY to guarantee availability so you can stock your prep station weeks or even months before you get your flowers.
• Supplies, silks, and dried goods will typically ship within the week you order them – so don’t panic when a box arrives at your doorstep. It’s not your fresh flowers!
• After ordering, we will email you to verify your supply shipping address in case you want your supplies shipped somewhere different than your flowers. (Your house vs your venue, for example.)
Questions? We’re always here (like the herp).
Uses and Purposes:
- Professional Wet Floral Foam Cages are used to provide stability and hydration in floral arrangements specifically for installations.
- The hard plastic cage prevents the wet floral foam from falling apart due to the weight of flowers.
- Floral Cages are perfect for floral installations, arches, pergolas, gazebos, mantles, staircases, and countless other purposes.
- We recommend threading zip ties throughout the cage BEFORE INSERTING blooms. Watch this example.
- Soak the foam brick for 30 minutes, and then cut to size if need be.
- IMPORTANT FLORAL TIP: Although the foam provides hydration, it is not enough for the flowers to 'live' in it alone. Meaning, if you build an arrangement in wet foam that is not submerged in a vase of water, the vase life of the flowers will be 1 day or less in hot weather months.
- HYDRANGEA: These buggers need A LOT of water so they do not thrive in foam alone. When building a foam-only arrangement, it is best to leave hydrangeas out until right before the event. If you're using hydrangeas in a vase with water AND foam they will do just fine because the water in the vase will provide the proper hydration!
Supply Quantity Help:
- The finished size of a cage depends on the length of your stems. The shorter the stems, the smaller the finished cage will be. Personally, as a designer, I prefer to leave my stems longer and my finished cages end up being 2-3ft in width.
- For easy design, green out the cage with salal and leather leaf, then back-fill with nicer greenery followed by flowers.
All shipped supplies, dried flowers, and silk flowers are not eligible for cancellation or refunds.
Please keep in mind that all supplies/dried/silk merchandise are shipped early and separately from fresh flowers. Only replacements due to shipping damage will be permitted.