Emerald and Cream Package
Emerald & Cream Collection
Our Emerald and Cream flower packages are perfect for couples who want a classic color palette but with a little drama! Deep greens mixed with soft creams are always a classic choice and remain a bestseller.
We love this blend of ivory and green tones. These packages include Alabaster Garden Roses, Escimo Roses, White Ranunculus, White Statice, Cream Spray Roses, White Lisianthus, Nagi Greenery, Leatherleaf Fern, Italian Ruscus, White Carnations, and Salal.
Each of our collections has three size options so you can select the perfect fit for you! The small package will give you enough flowers for building a bridal bouquet, 6-7 bridesmaid bouquets, and 8-12 boutonnieres and corsages. Our medium fresh floral kit affords additional flowers for centerpieces, and our large fresh floral kit provides flowers for everything in the small and medium packages plus flowers for 2 ceremony urns or cages for a pergola/arch arrangement. These fresh floral kits make it easy to accomplish professional-level blooms with a DIY-friendly budget.
Fresh Floral Bridal Bouquet
Bridal Bouquet Recipe
To build the bouquet shown, we used the following ingredients:
- 5-6 Alabaster Garden Roses
- 3-4 White Escimo Roses
- 5-6 White Ranunculus
- 2-3 White Statice
- 2-3 Cream Spray Roses
- 5-6 White Lisianthus
- Sprigs of Nagi, Leatherleaf Fern, and Italian Ruscus
Approximately 2 yards of Ivory Satin Ribbon was used on this bouquet.
Fresh Floral Bridesmaid Bouquet
Fresh Floral Centerpiece
To build the centerpiece shown, we used the following:
- 2-3 White Escimo Roses
- 2-3 White Carnations
- 2-3 White Lisianthus
- 2-3 White Ranunculus
- Sprigs of Nagi, Leatherleaf Fern, and Salal
This arrangement was built using floral chicken wire and waterproof floral tape (to keep it secure in the vase), and the Classic Gold Plastic Compote (6" diameter) spray painted with Antique Gold Design Master.
Designer Tips for This Collection
How to Spice Up an Emerald Color Palette:
We love a good green and cream palette, but maybe you want to add a little extra interest to your wedding designs! Sprinkle in these tricks for a little extra flair.
Here are some easy ways to add some interest to your palette:
- If your flowers are going to be a classic white and green, but you want to add a little extra contrast overall, throw in some darker accents through your wedding party attire! Black or emerald dresses and suits are a great way to bring in a classy dark contrast.
- Want more color? Incorporate this same concept into your table linens!
- Okay, so maybe you want your look to be really clean and soft. Consider making it all white/cream. Going with a more monochromatic look could really make it interesting and special.
- Add pops of metallics if you want a little shine. We love painting out vases in our favorite metallic tones (shown above).
Your wedding is going to be amazing, timeless, and CLASSY.