Salal Tips Greenery
DIY Brides love Salal, also called Lemon Leaf, as a bulk greenery! Salal comes in such large bunch sizes and is extremely hardy.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Salal tips have a slightly smaller bunch and leaf size than Standard Salal. It's best use is for bouquets and centerpieces.
- Stem Count: Grower's bunch. Large bunches. Averages 20 stems per bunch
- Color: Green
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: We love salal because it's so hardy and versatile! The bunch sizes are really large so it makes for great coverage!
The Bad: Not a lot of bad with salal, sometimes the standard variety can have some spotted leaves or chewed leaves, but that's easy pluck off, other than that it's a great greenery to work with!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Salal is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/6 bunch
- Maids: 1/6 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/5 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Salal has never been unavailable, but if we had to sub we'd pick Huck or Nagi