Bunch Size: Growers bunch. Large bunch sizes. Average 5-8 main stems with many branching stems.
Description: Very stiff stems, EXTREMELY hardy. Smaller leaves with a soft point at the tip. Stems are very tall, typically 2-3ft.
Why I love it: I love laying this down on tables to create a 'garland' look.
Special Care Instructions: None, super hardy and easy!
Quantity: Almost all greens are packaged by weight as a 'Grower's Bunch' so there isn't a true stem count like roses, for instance. Our photos are the closest representation of the average bunch size for each specific greenery.
As a florist, here's my estimates for this particular greenery:
- Bouquets: **I don't love myrtle for bouquets because it's too long and stiff
- Bouts and Corsages: 1 stem per bout
- Mason Jar size arrangement: 1/6 bunch per jar
- Short Vase: **too long, a different greenery would be better.
- Large Ceremony Urn: 1 bunch per urn
- Pergola Cage: 1 bunch per cage
- Chair Florals: 1/4 per chair
- Table Garland: I average 1 bunch per 6-8ft table.