DIY Brides love Pittosporum greenery for its lush, full leaves!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Large Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Color: Green
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: Very hardy and easy to work with. The tops of the greenery has a 'bloom' shape and is great to fill in gaps. It's a staple in the wholesale cooler, and generous bunch sizes, which always thrills us! We love to snip it all apart and use it as a base when greening foam for an installation or a centerpiece.
The Bad: We can't think of a bad thing to say about Pittosporum
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Pittosporum is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Maids: 1/5 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: We've never seen it be unavailable, but it would be easy to sub out.