DIY Brides love Cocculus greenery for it's large, interesting deep green leaves. It's the perfect choice when you're going for lush greens and lends well in tropical inspired arrangements.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with branching stems
- Color: Deep green with lighter green underside
- Season: All Year, but sometimes limited
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: Hardy and easy to work with! Very large leaves!
The Bad: Nothing bad to say about it! Sometimes it can be hard to source, which makes us sad.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Cocculus is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Nagi, or another heavily green foliage that works withing your specific order and needs.