Centerpiece & Décor Tutorials
There are SO MANY options for centerpieces and other décor around your venue! You can choose just one style or mix and match, for a vibe that is all your own.
With a large room and lots of tables, different styles of centerpieces will add visual interest to the space. If you want larger, more elaborate centerpieces you can keep your overall budget down by mixing these with inexpensive bud vases or loose greenery and candles.
So if you've been asking yourself how do I make a flower arrangement, what are the best flowers to use for centerpieces, what kind of vase should I buy for my wedding, or how much do wedding flowers cost, then you are in the right place! Read on for all of our absolute best tips when designing your own florals. With flowers this beautiful, you're guaranteed to create some extraordinary beauty that will have the envy of all your guests!
Video Tutorials & Tips
Part of our DIY Master Class that can be viewed after your purchase
- Mix and match styles for a unique and budget friendly design.
- Floral foam is not the only option to keep flowers in place. Chicken wire or a tape grid are other support options for compote centerpieces and they're much more eco friendly.
- No matter what type of arrangement you are making, you always want to start with greenery.
- Any type of centerpiece can be made on day 2. These (and bridesmaids bouquets) are an easy option to get started before you move on to the bridal bouquet or arch.
- Each day be sure to check that your centerpieces still have water!
Click on the photo to go to the post!