Stem Count: 8-10 Stems Season: All Year Color: Cream, can have a slight blushy center occasionally. **We often order Majolika cream spr...View full details
Our Moxie Moodboards take the guesswork out of the DIY process! We've built packages in a wide variety of colors and sizes to suit your needs. Plus you'll get printable recipes! Shop your favorite looks below!
Most Popular White Flowers for Weddings
A dreamy palette of soft whites and creams is a beautiful choice for a wedding. Whether you're going for sophisticated and subdued or fresh and whimsical, there's a white bloom to breathe life into your floral vision. Here are a few of the most popular white flowers for weddings:
- White Anemones: Characterized by their stark, textured centers and delicate, slightly cupped blooms, white anemone flowers are a unique and graceful choice for bouquets.
- Standard White Roses: Who doesn't love a classic? With roses, you can never go wrong — and white roses offer elegance, purity and timeless style for any arrangement.
- White Hydrangeas: Offering texture and volume, this summer flower is perfect for pairing with other blooms and filling in your bouquets. Plus, it symbolizes gratitude and deep emotion, so it will make your arrangements especially heartfelt on this important day.
- White Calla lilies: Distinct, graceful and almost exotic, the calla lily makes a unique impression in your floral arrangements. This flower is often used for fall weddings, but it can also add a sleek, tropical touch for warm-weather weddings.
- White Baby's breath: When elegance and grace is your aesthetic preference, the tiny buds and blooms of baby's breath are the embodiment of beauty. Symbolic of everlasting love, these little gems are perfect for filling in bouquets and adding texture to arrangements.
- Cream Colored Carnations: Blooming and ruffled like perfectly arranged tissue paper, carnations are a classy and versatile addition to your arrangements.
- And more: There are so many beautiful white blooms to choose from — and they all look enchanting in bouquets. Explore our selection of white wedding flowers.
White Flowers for DIY Wedding Bouquets
Whatever your vision is for your wedding flowers, white works beautifully. You can go with breathtaking all-white bouquets or use your pale blooms as accent flowers in multi-colored arrangements. White wedding flowers also pair well with greenery for a more natural vibe. Whites and creams are captivating in your corsages, boutonnieres, bridal bouquets and centerpieces.
Need some inspiration for arrangement? Flower Moxie has a few ideas! Shop these white beauties by the bunch or explore our white and cream floral moodboard design packages.
Buy White Flowers in Bulk Online
Ready to bring your wedding to life? Do it dressed all in white — and surrounded by matching flowers. Shop Flower Moxie's selection of white wedding flowers in bulk to DIY your bouquets today.