Yellow Factor Daisy Poms
- Stem Count: 6-8 Stems with 3-5 blooms attached
- Season: All Year
- Color: Yellow with yellowish-green center
- Description: Very hard, rounded bloom with stiff stem.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Remove leaves below waterline.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Very predictable and hardy with long vase-life! Easy to work with and a great price!
- The Bad: Not many negatives. Sometime, a few heads of the blooms will break off but that is normal. Does have a light fragrance so not great for people with sensitive allergies towards flowers.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 1/4 bunch
- Large Arrangements: 1 bunch.