Wildflower- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $115
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $38 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 10 Stems- Lavender Scabiosa
- 20 Stems- Yellow Solidago
- 2 Bunches- Thistle
- 20 Stems- Dark Blue Delphinium
- 10 Stems- Purple Button Pom
- 20 Stems- Peach Ranunculus
- 20 Stems- Deep Pink Spray Roses
- 20 Stems- Sorbet Snapdragons
- 1 Bunch- Bupleurum
- 1 Bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
(Flower Moxie has a $350 order minimum- so you may need to add on a few bunches of your favorite blooms to hit this amount)
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 3-4 lavender scabiosa, 4-6 yellow Solidago stems, sprigs of thistle, 5-6 deep blue delphinium, 2-3 purple button poms, 5 peach ranunculus, 5 deep pink spray roses, 3-5 sorbet snapdragons, sprigs of bupleurum and seeded eucalyptus. Pinterest Inspo Pic
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 1 lavender scabiosa, 3 yellow solidago stems, sprigs of thistle, 2-3 deep blue delphinium, 2 purple button pom, 2-3 peach ranunculus, 2-3 deep pink spray roses, 2 sorbet snaps, sprigs of bupleurum and seeded euc. Pinterest Inspo Pic
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of thistle, seeded euc, and button poms! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
Here's our Wildflower Wedding Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.