White Tweedia Flower
Tweedia Flower is a DIY Bride's favorite due to it's sweet, delicate blooms and soft blue shade. Mixes great with blush pinks and in any garden arrangement.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Color: White
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
The Good: We have really grown attached to this little flower over past year. Wonderful to put 1-2 sprigs of dusty blue tweedia in a bouquet filled with garden roses, peonies, and ranunculus of cream and soft pink. It has such a French Marie Antoinette-vibe!
The Bad: Tweedia has a sticky, white milk substances that drips out when initially cut, it is also a bit delicate and fragile.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
- Keep in a cool location to extend vase life.
Tweedia is considered a Luxury Accent Flower. Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem, but maybe too fragile
- Corsages: 1-3 stems, , but maybe too fragile
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches, but possibly too short
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: A more textural element that works within your specific color palette.