White Dendrobium Orchid Flower
Orchids are prized for their hardiness, exotic tropical vibe, and versatility of use. Add these little gems to your floral designs to add texture and movement. These blooms elevate any design!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 10 stems
- Color: White to Cream
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Luxury Accent Flower
Exotic and elegant, white dendrobiums make a bold but classy statement for tropical wedding themes and sophisticated aesthetics alike. Here’s what to consider before purchasing these lovely blossoms:
- Pros: Dendrobium orchids are hardy and long-lasting in arrangements. They are durable as well as high-class and modern.
- Cons: Because of their long, strong stems, these orchids aren’t overly flexible — but their beauty more than makes up for it when you prep and arrange them the right way.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
- Orchids do not like extreme cold.
Orchids are considered a Luxury Accent Flower. Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-10 stems
- Maids: 3-5
- Bouts: 1 bud
- Corsages: 1-2 buds
- Centerpieces: 5-10 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: A different type or color of orchid, or a flower that works specifically with your vibe and palette.