DIY Brides love Weeping Podocarpus greenery for it's thin, wispy leaves and gentle draping movement! Very hardy and easy to work with!
- Stem Count: Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Color: Green
- Season: All year but can occasionally be limited and hard to source.
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
The Good: It's a new greenery we've just discovered, and now we are using it in all the things like bacon! We love all feathery, dainty leaves in general but combine something that 'weeps' and we're sold! It's great for sign swags, arches, bouquets, and centerpieces....we find the leaves a bit too long to use in bouts and corsages, but if you're freaky like that then we're not there to stop you!
The Bad: Nothing, just sad when it's unavailable.
Weeping Podocarpus is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: A greenery that has a 'weeping' movement or another greenery specific to your palette and order. Weeping Podocarpus is a little tricky to sub out because not many greeneries fall in the this way.
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!
This is going to be amazing!!
No more products available for purchase
- You Will Select Your Delivery Date in Checkout
- $350 Order Minimum
- Free Air Cargo Shipping on Orders Over $500
- Free Cancelations up to 30 Days BEFORE Delivery Date
- Orders must be placed 14 days BEFORE Delivery Date
Your Cart is Empty