Tropical Nouveau - Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $120
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $33 each
- 20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 50 Stems- Shimmer Roses
- 40 Stems- White Dendrobium Orchids
- 50 Stems- White Alstroemeria
- 4 Bunches- Thistle
- 20 Stems- Peach Stock
- 1 Bunch- Sword Fern
- 2 Bunch- Robellini Palm
- 20 Stems- Small Monstera Leaves
- 25 Stems- Blush Pink Carnations
- 20 Stems- Light Pink Snapdragons
- 1 Bunch- Variegated Green Pittosporum
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 6-8 Shimmer roses, 5-8 white dendrobium orchids, 5-6 white alstromeria, 3-6 peach stock, sprigs of thistle, 3-4 sword ferns, 2-4 robellini, 2-3 small monstera leaves. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 4-5 BridesMaid Bouqets: 3 Shimmer roses, 2-3 white dendrobium orchids, 3 white alstromeria, 2 peach stock, sprigs of thistle, sprigs of sword fern, robellini, and 1 monstera leaf. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- Bouts: Thistle bud, alstromeria and/or orchid bud, with a sprig of fern. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with sprigs of green pittosporum, 1-2 monstera leaves, 1-2 robellini palms. Then add 2-3 Shimmer roses, 2-3 blush carnations, 3 white alstromeria stems, sprigs of thistle, 2 white dendrobium orchids, 2 light pink/white snapdragons. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 20-60 Mason Jar Size or Budvase: This is a bit harder to quantify and give exact recipes due to the large size of the Robellini Palms and Monstera Leaves. Here’s what is allotted for the centerpieces: 2 bunches of green pittosporum, 10 small monstera leaves, 15-20 robellini palms, 25 Shimmer roses, 25 blush carnations, 30 white alstromeria stems, 20 dendrobium orchids, 20 light pink/white snapdragons. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
Here's our Tropical Nouveau Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.