Tropical Minimalism- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 1 stem- White Cymbidium Orchid
- 20 stems- White Ranunculus
- 20 stems- White Dendrobium Orchids
- 10 stems- White Mini Carnations
- 20 stems- White Lisianthus
- 2 bunches- Robellini Palm
- 10 stems- Monstera Leaves
- 2 bunches- Sword Fern
- 1 bunch- Tree Fern
- 1 bunch- Leather Leaf
- 1 bunches- Variegated Aspidistra Leaves
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: All the greens, 1/2 or 1 full stem of white Cymbidium orchids, 5-6 white ranunculus, 5 white dendrobium orchids, 4-6 white lisianthus stems. We recommend using a Euro Bouquet Holder with fresh floral glue to make the design process easier!
- 6-7 Bridemaid Bouquets: All the greens, maybe 1 white Cymbidium orchids, 3 white ranunculus, 3 white dendrobium orchids,3 white lisianthus stems. We recommend using a Euro Bouquet Holder with fresh floral glue to make the design process easier!
- Bouts and Corsages: Sprigs of fern, and add flower of choice: mini white carnation bud, dendrobium orchid bud, ranunculus, or closed lisianthus bud. Each one can be different! You can always put a cymbidium orchid in a mother's corsage.
Here's our Tropical Minimalism Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.