Tropical Minimalism- Medium Package
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $35 each
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 60-70 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 1 stem- White Cymbidium Orchid
- 20 stems- White Ranunculus
- 60 stems- White Dendrobium Orchids
- 10 stems- White Mini Carnations
- 50 stems- White Lisianthus
- 3 bunches- Robellini Palm
- 20 stems- Monstera Leaves
- 4 bunches- Sword Fern
- 3 bunches- Green Pittosporum
- 2 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Variegated Aspidistra Leaves
- 25 stems- White Carnations
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: All the greens, 1/2 or 1 full stem of white Cymbidium orchids, 5-6 white ranunculus, 5 white dendrobium orchids, 4-6 white lisianthus stems. ***We recommend using a Euro Bouquet Holder with fresh floral glue to make the design process easier!
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: All the greens, maybe 1 white Cymbidium orchids, 3 white ranunculus, 3 white dendrobium orchids,3 white lisianthus stems. We recommend using a Euro Bouquet Holder with fresh floral glue to make the design process easier!
Bouts and Corsage: Sprigs of fern, and add flower of choice: mini white carnation bud, dendrobium orchid bud, ranunculus, or closed lisianthus bud. Each one can be different! You can always put a cymbidium orchid in a mother's corsage.
- 10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: 2-3 white carnations, 5 white orchids, 1/3 bunch of white lisianthus, a few robellini palm, 1 monstera leaf, a few sword fern, tree fern, leather leaf, and 1 aspidistra leaves. ***Becuase tropical greens are so large, it's best to work with them in foam.
- 25-30 Mason Jars or 3-4'' Vase Diameter: 1 white carnation, 1 white orchid, 1-2 white lisianthus, a few robellini palm, 1 monstera leaf, a few sword fern, tree fern, leather leaf, and 1 aspidistra leaves. ***Becuase tropical greens are so large, it's best to work with them in foam.
- 60-70 Budvases: While most of the flowers and greens in this package will be lovely in a budvase, some of the greenery will be too large. Therefore, place them on the table as a runner or place-setting. Here are the flowers allocated for centerpieces: 25 white carnations, 30 stems of white orchids, 3 bunches of white lisianthus, 2 bunches of robellini palm, 10 monstera leaves, 2 bunches of sword ferns, 1 bunch of tree ferns, 1 bunch of leather leaf, 1 bunch of aspidistra leaves
Here's our Tropical Minimalism Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.