Terracotta - Small Package
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $38 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
What You Get:
- 25 stems- Sahara Roses
- 25 stems- Terracotta, Carmel, or Putumayo Fancy Carnations
- 20 stems- Peach Ranunculus
- 25 stems- Golden Mustard Roses
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 2 bunches- Bleached Italian Ruscus
- 2 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Baby Eucalyptus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 Sahara roses, 5 Terracotta carnations, 5-6 peach ranunculus, 3-5 golden mustard roses, 3-5 cream spray roses, sprigs of bleached Italian ruscus, leather leaf, gunni and baby eucalyptus
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2-3 Sahara roses, 2-3 Terracotta roses, 2 peach ranunculus, 2 golden mustard roses, 2 cream spray rose, sprigs of all the greenery
- Bouts and Corsages: sprigs of spray roses, greenery, and save a ranunculus for the groom!
Here's our Terracotta Wedding Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.