Light Pink Standard Cymbidium Orchid Flower
Orchids are prized for their hardiness, exotic tropical vibe, and versatility of use. Add these little gems to your floral designs to add texture and movement. These blooms elevate any design!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 1 stem with 8-12 blooms
- Season: All Year
- Color: Ranges from blush to light, medium pink. The center's of orchids can all vary in color from yellow, white, deep pink, or burgundy.
- Description: Hardy blooms going up the length of a thick stem.
- Flower Care: Shipped in plastic bag and water tube. Store them upright and feel free to give your orchid a fresh cut and place in fresh, clean water. Keep away from extreme heat or cold.
The Good: Orchids feel so classy, modern, and high-end. We find they are typically long-lasting and hardy little blooms that work well in all arrangements. When designing, you can cut off individual blooms and place them in a water tube, OR, if you wanna keep it easy, cut and glue the bloom into your bouquet or centerpiece using floral glue/adhesive. This can be done the day of your event and the orchid will hold up well!
The Bad: It's not uncommon to have 1-3 orchid blooms have a tear in the petal when it arrives. Not every bloom will be perfect, but the majority should be. Pluck any bad petal off or angle it in a way it's concealed.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Keep away from heat or sun to extend vase life.
- Orchids do not like extreme cold.
Orchids are considered a Luxury Accent Flower. Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-10 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 bloom
- Corsages: 1-3 blooms
- Centerpieces: 5-10
- Large Arrangements: 10-15 stems **Orchids can be short stemmed so water picks may be necessary.
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: A different type or color of orchid or a flower that works specifically with your vibe and palette.