Silver Queen Pittosporum Greenery
DIY Brides love Silver Queen Pittosporum for it's soft green, delicate, and lacy leaves. Medium bunch size. Also called Crinkle Pitt and Italian Variegated Pittosporum!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Color: Soft Green
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: This greenery is so lovely and lacy....we use it anytime we can! Silver Queen gives a nice, high-end look, and while not overwhelming a bouquet or centerpiece with large leaves. Perfect little green embellishment!
The Bad: We find that it can shed, and it can have some brown leaves and spots within a healthy bunch. This is easy to pluck off, however!
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Silver Queen is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4 bunch
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches, but may be too short for super tall arrangements
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Greenery that would work to your specific color palette. Silver queen pitt is pretty unique in it's size and lacy-ness so we'd have to base a sub choice off of your existing order.