Red Currant - Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 75 Stems- Red Freedom Roses
- 50 Stems- Red Carnations
- 10 Stems- Red Spray Roses
- 10 Stems- Red Ranunculus
- 30 Stems- Red Hypericum Berries
- 10 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 25 Stems- Blush Sahara Roses
- 10 Stems- Light Pink Ranunculus
- 20 Stems- Blush Spray Roses
- 3 Bunch- Nagi
- 4 Bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Freedom roses, 3-5 red spray roses, 3-4 Sahara Roses, 3-5 light pink ranunculus, 5 red ranunculus, 3-4 cream spray roses, 3-5 red hypericum berries, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 4-5 Maids: 3-5 Freedom Roses, 3-5 Sahara roses, 1-2 red spray rose, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 stems red hypericum berries, 1-2 red ranunculus, 1-2 pink ranunculus, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of red berries and your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special! Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with seeded and nagi. 5 Freedom Roses, 5 red carnations, 2 blush sprays, 3 red hypericum berries. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 3 Freedom roses, 3 carnation, 1 blush spray rose, 2-3 red hypericum berries, sprigs of greens. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 50-60 Bud vases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for bud vases: 50 Freedom Roses, 50 red carnations, 20 blush spray roses, 20 red hypericum berries, 2 bunches of seeded euc, 2 bunches of nagi
Here's our Red Currant Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.