Red Currant- Large Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 2 Ceremony Urns or Cages for Pergola- $80 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match)
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 100 Stems- Red Freedom Roses
- 75 Stems- Red Carnations
- 10 Stems- Red Spray Roses
- 10 Stems- Red Ranunculus
- 30 Stems- Red Hypericum Berries
- 20 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 50 Stems- Blush Sahara Roses
- 10 Stems- Light Pink Ranunculus
- 20 Stems- Blush Spray Roses
- 4 Bunch- Nagi
- 4 Bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 1 Bunch- Salal
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Freedom roses, 3-5 red spray roses, 3-4 Sahara Roses, 3-5 light pink ranunculus, 5 red ranunculus, 3-4 cream spray roses, 3-5 red hypericum berries, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 4-5 Maids: 3-5 Freedom Roses, 3-5 Sahara roses, 1-2 red spray rose, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 stems red hypericum berries, 1-2 red ranunculus, 1-2 pink ranunculus, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and nagi. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of red berries and your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special! Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 2 Ceremony Urns or 2 Cages for Pergola: Green out with 1 bunch of salal, seeded euc, and nagi greenery first. Then back-fill with 10-13 Freedom roses, 10-13 Sahara roses, 5 cream spray roses, 10-12 red carnations. Pinterest Urn Inspo. Pinterest Pergola Inspo.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with seeded and nagi. 5 Freedom Roses, 5 red carnations, 2 blush sprays, 3 red hypericum berries. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 3 Freedom roses, 3 carnation, 1 blush spray rose, 2-3 red hypericum berries, sprigs of greens. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower alotted for buvases: 50 Freedom Roses, 50 red carnations, 20 blush spray roses, 20 red hypericum berries, 2 bunches of seeded euc, 2 bunches of nagi
Here's our Red Currant Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.