Plumosa Fern Greenery
DIY Brides love Plumosa Fern due to it's soft airiness and delicate vibe! It is hardy and long-lasting and overall a great bulk greenery.
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: Growers Bunch, 5-8 main stems with many branching stems
- Color: Green
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Greenery
The Good: We love Plumosa because it's a 'barely there' greenery. It's so light and airy and gives a mossy look without being overwhelming. It also spray paints so well with Design Master Floral Spray Paint!
The Bad: S-H-E-D-D-I-N-G. Plumosa can shed like a Siberian Husky, but it's still worth it! It can be slightly wild to work with, but easy to snip back.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Plumosa is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here's our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/3 bunch
- Maids: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/4-1/5 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Tree Fern