Pink Snapdragon Flower
Pink Snapdragons are a wonderful DIY wedding flower for their organic shape and long stem. Snapdragons can be used in DIY wedding bouquets, centerpieces, arches, and large-scale floral arrangements.
- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Color: Pink
- Season: All Year
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
- Special Care Note: Snaps will curve towards light and can curve with gravity if they are stored at an angle, so keep'em upright.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- IMPORTANT: Keep upright, wedge them with greenery to stand upright so they do not curve with gravity.
- Remove leaves below the waterline
- Pinch off any brown or 'chewy' looking buds
The Good: We love to snaps due to their size and versatility. They come in a variety of colors and works for large scale designs, bouquets, and centerpieces.
The Bad: Snaps do not love to be shipped, especially in hot weather months. Best to pick them up, if possible. They are also curvy, which we don't mind, but it is bothersome to some. If this scares you, then go with stock, poms, carnations, or roses instead.
Snaps are considered a 'Filler' flower. Based on our design suggestions here's our quantity recommendations:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: N/A, too delicate
- Corsages: N/A, too delicate
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Stock, Larkspur, Carnations, Roses, or another flower that works within your specific color palette
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
Pink Snapdragon Flower
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!