Peaches and Cream- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 12 stems- Juliet Garden Roses
- 25 stems- Shimmer Roses
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 10 stems- White Alstroemeria
- 20 stems- Peach Ranunculus
- 10 stems- Peach Hypericum Berries
- 1 bunch- Salal tips
- 2 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
(Flower Moxie has a $350 order minimum- so you may need to add on a few bunches of your favorite blooms to hit this amount)
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 6-7 Juliet garden roses, 3 Shimmer roses, 5-6 cream spray roses, 2-4 white alstromeria, 5 peach ranunculus, 2 peach hypericum berries, sprigs of salal tips and seeded eucalyptus.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 5 Shimmer roses, 2-3 cream spray roses, 1-2 white alstromeria, 2 peach ranunculus, 1-2 peach hypericum berries, sprigs of salal tips and seeded euc.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add berries and seeded euc! Save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout to make his special!
Here's our Peaches and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.