Peaches and Cream- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $12 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 12 stems- Juliet Garden Roses
- 50 stems- Shimmer Roses
- 20 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 30 stems- White Alstroemeria
- 50 stems- Peach Ranunculus
- 30 stems- Peach Hypericum Berries
- 3 bunch- Salal tips
- 4 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 25 stems- White Escimo Roses
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 6-7 Juliet garden roses, 3 Shimmer roses, 5-6 cream spray roses, 2-4 white alstroemeria, 5 peach ranunculus, 2 peach hypericum berries, sprigs of salal tips and seeded eucalyptus.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 5 Shimmer roses, 2-3 cream spray roses, 1-2 white alstromeria, 2 peach ranunculus, 1-2 peach hypericum berries, sprigs of salal tips and seeded euc.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add berries and seeded euc! Save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout to make his special!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with salal tips and seeded euc. Then back-fill with 2-3 white escimo roses, 2-3 peach Shimmer roses, 2 white alstroemeria, 2 peach hypericum berries, and 3 peach ranunculus per vase.
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1-2 white escimo roses, 1-2 Shimmer roses, 1 white alstroemeria, 1 peach hypericum berries, 1-2 peach ranunculus and sprigs of seeded euc and salal.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 white escimo roses, 25 peach shimmer roses, 20 white alstroemeria, 20 peach hypericum, 30 peach ranunculus
Here's our Peaches and Cream Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.