Peaches and Coral- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $120
- 5-6 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $38 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $4 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 15-18 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 12 Stems- Juliet Garden Roses
- 50 Stems- Shimmer Peach Roses
- 20 Stems- Peach Ranunculus
- 40 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 50 Stems- Coral Roses
- 40 Stems- Peach Hypericum Berries
- 4 Bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 Bunch- Salal Tips
- 25 Stems- Peach Carnations
- 20 Stems- White Alstromeria
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 6 Juliet garden roses, 5-6 Shimmer roses, 5-6 peach ranunculus, 3-5 cream spray roses, 5-6 Coral Moviestar or Amsterdamn roses, 3-5 peach hypericum berries, sprigs of seeded eucalyptus and salal.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 1 Juliet garden rose, 3 Shimmer roses, 2-3 peach ranunculus, 2 cream spray roses, 3 Coral roses, 2 peach hypericum berries, sprigs of seeded euc and salal.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of peach berries and your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom's bout to make his special!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with seeded euc and salal. 2-3 Shimmer roses, 2 cream spray roses, 2-3 Coral roses, 2 peach hypericum berries, 2 white Alstromeria, 2-3 peach carnations per vase.
- 18-22 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 Shimmer rose, 1 cream spray rose, 1 coral rose, 1 peach hypericum berries, 1 white alstromeria, and 1 peach carnation with greens.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 Shimmer roses, 20 cream spray roses, 25 Coral Roses, 20 peach hypericum berries, 2 bunches of seeded euc, 1 bunch of salal, 25 peach carnations, 20 stems of white alstromeria
Here's our Peaches and Coral Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.