Peach Mini Carnation Flower
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
- Stem Count: 7-10 main stems with 3-6 sprays coming off of each main stem.
- Color: Peach
- Season: Year Round
- Flower Design Type: Filler Flower
The Good: Everything is right about mini carnations! They look soft and delicate but they are so hardy and durable! To work great in all arrangements and the price is so on-point!
The Bad: Sometimes they come closed, therefore to encourage opening it is best to give them a fresh cut, place them in warm water, and set them in a sunny spot.
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
- Allow some space so the carnations can 'fluff' up or put in sunny spot so they open more.
Carnations are considered an 'Filler Flower'. Based on our design ratio suggestions here's our quantity recommended:
- Bridal Bouquet: 8-12 stems
- Maids: 4-6 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1-2 stems
- Centerpieces: 5-7 stems
- Large Arrangements: 10-20 stems
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
Acceptable Subs: Standard carnations, another mini with similar color palette, alstroemeria.