Peach and Blue- Small Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $38 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 12 stems- Juliet Garden Roses
- 25 stems- White Escimo Roses
- 20 stems- Peach Lisianthus
- 25 stems- White Carnations
- 20 stems- Blue Tweedia
- 2 bunch- Thistle
- 10 stems- Peach Mini Carnations
- 10 stems- White Ranunculus
- 2 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 Juliet garden roses, 5-6 white Escimo roses, 3 white ranunculus, 3-4 peach lisianthus, 3 white carnations, 3-5 blue tweedia, sprigs of thistle, with sprigs of seeded and silver dollar eucalyptus
6-7 Bridesmaids Bouquets: 1 Juliet garden roses, 3 white Escimio roses, 1 white ranunculus, 3 peach lisianthus buds, 2-3 white carnations, 2 blue tweedia, few peach mini carnations, sprigs of thistle and greenery
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 mini peach carnations buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add thistle, lisianthus, and seeded euc!
Here's our Peach and Blue Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.