Peach and Blue- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $38 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 22-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $12 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 12 stems- Juliet Garden Roses
- 50 stems- Tiffany Peach Roses
- 40 stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 40 stems- Peach Hypericum Berries
- 3 bunch- Thistle
- 4 bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 2 bunches- Dusty Miller
- 33 stems- Light Blue Hydrangea
- 25 stems- Peach Carnations
- 1 bunch- Salal Tips
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 3 blue hydrangea, 5-7 Juliet garden roses, 3-5 peach hypericum berries, 3 Tiffany peach rose, sprigs of thistle, 5 cream spray roses, sprigs of dusty miller and seeded eucalyptus.
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 2 blue hydrangea, 2 peach hypericum berries, 5 Tiffany peach roses, 2 cream spray roses, sprigs of thistle, dusty miller and seeded euc.
- Bouts or Corsages: I average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add thistle, berries, and seeded euc!
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Lightly green first with salal tips and seeded euc. Add 2 blue hydrangeas on opposite sides. Then back-fill with 2-3 Tiffany peach roses, 2-3 peach carnations, 2 cream spray roses, 2 peach hypericum berries, and sprigs of thistle
- 18-22 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 1 blue hydrangeas, 1 Tiffany peach rose, 1 peach carnation, 1 peach hypericum berry, 1 cream spray rose, sprigs of thistle, salal and seeded euc.
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 20 blue hydrangea, 25 Tiffany peach roses, 25 peach carnations, 20 cream spray roses, 20 peach hypericum berries, 2 bunches of thistle, 1 bunch of salal tips, and 2 bunches of seeded euc
Here's our Peach and Blue Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.