Pastels - Large Package
DIY Brides that love the Springtime, Easter and soft pastels are perfectly suited for our Pastels Fresh Wedding Flower Kit! The Pastels package is loaded with stunning fresh wedding flowers such as Juliet Garden Roses, Pink Mondial Roses, Lavender Spray Roses, Peach Ranunculus, Blue Hydrangea, Baby's Breath, and so much more!
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
What this package makes and approximate cost breakdown:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $120
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $43 each
- 10-15 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- 2 Large Ceremony Urns or 2 Large Foam Cages- $100 each
Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $43 each
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $22 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $8 each
**Vases and Supplies not included
- 1 bunch (12 stems) - Juliet Garden Roses
- 3 bunches (75 stems) - Yellow Carnations
- 3 bunches (75 stems) - Pink Mondial Roses
- 5 bunches (50 stems) - Lavender Spray Roses
- 2 bunches (20 stems) - Peach Mini Carnations
- 30 stems - Blue Hydrangea
- 4 bunches (40 stems) - Peach Ranunculus
- 4 bunches (40 stems) - Pink Lisianthus
- 5 bunches - Silver Queen Pittosporum ** substituted with Standard Variegated Pittosporum in hot weather months and when out of season
- 4 bunches - Baby Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch (25 stems) - Tiffany Roses
- 4 bunches - Baby's Breath
**Vases and Supplies not included
**recipes broken down per bouquet/centerpiece
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 4-5 Juliet Garden Roses, 4-5 Yellow Carnations, 4-5 Pink Mondial Roses, 3-4 Lavender Spray Roses, a few Peach Mini Carnations, 2-3 Blue Hydrangea*, 4-5 Peach Ranunculus, 4-5 Pink Lisianthus reflexed, sprigs of Silver Queen Pittosporum and Baby Eucalyptus
**Blue Hydrangea can be large so you can cut them down and use the cut sprigs in a centerpiece or bud vase!
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 1 Juliet Garden Roses, 2 Yellow Carnations, 2 Pink Mondial Roses, 2 Lavender Spray Roses, a few Peach Mini Carnations, 1 Blue Hydrangea*, 2 Peach Ranunculus, 2 Pink Lisianthus reflexed, sprigs of Silver Queen Pittosporum and Baby Eucalyptus
- Bouts or Corsages: Average 1-2 blooms per bout a 2-3 per corsage. Use Lavender Spray Rose Buds, Peach Mini Carnations, sprigs of greens, and save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout!
2 Large Ceremony Urns or 2 Large Foam Cages for Arch: 2 bunches of Baby’s Breath, 12 Pink Mondial Roses, 12 Yellow Carnations, 5 Lavender Spray Roses, 5 Blue Hydrangea* per urn or large foam cage.
**Remember, Hydrangea are WATER LOVERS and don’t hold up will in foam cages for long periods. For this reason, wait until right before the event to pop them into the wet foam cage.
- 10 Centerpieces with a 5-6'' Vase Diameter: 2-3 Yellow Carnations, 2-3 Pink Mondial Roses, 2 Lavender Spray Roses, 1 Blue Hydrangea, 2 Peach Ranunculus, 2 Pink Lisianthus, 2-3 Tiffany Roses, sprigs of Silver Queen Pittosporum, and Baby Eucalyptus
25 Mason Jar or 3-4'' Vase Diameter: 1 Yellow Carnations, 1 Pink Mondial Roses, 1 Lavender Spray Roses, 1 Blue Hydrangea broken apart, 1 Peach Ranunculus, 1 Pink Lisianthus, 1 Tiffany Roses, sprigs of Silver Queen Pittosporum, and Baby Eucalyptus
50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different, 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flower allotted for budvases: 25 Yellow Carnations, 25 Pink Mondial Roses, 20 Lavender Spray Roses, 10 Blue Hydrangea, 20 Peach Ranunculus, 20 Pink Lisianthus, 25 Tiffany Roses, 3 bunches of Silver Queen Pittosporum, and 2 bunches of Baby Eucalyptus