- Season: Almost All Year, can be hard to get May-June
- Flower Design Type:Greenery
- Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water.
- Remove leaves below waterline.
Pros: Like so many people, we’re big fans of the eucalyptus family. The parvifolia species is a wonderful way to work in some stunning leafy greens when constructing wedding arches, arbors, or table greenery. This plant can also be used in bouquets if you desire a heavy greenery look.
Cons: Sometimes the leaf size can be inconsistent — either really large or medium in size. When you order these leaves in a big bunch, you can separate out more constant shapes, or you can go with the eucalyptus flow and use them as is. Eucalyptus can be hard to get late April-June, and when the growth is new, expect for the tops of the plant to be tender and to shrivel up. However, this can easily be plucked off.
Parvifolia Eucalyptus is a 'Greenery'. Based on our design suggestions and this greenery's specific bunch size, here is our quantity recommendation:
- Bridal Bouquet: 1/4 bunch
- Maids: 1/4-1/6 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Bouts: Sprigs
- Corsages: Sprigs
- Centerpieces: 1/5-1/6 bunch, depends if there will be other greens involved
- Large Arrangements: 1-2 bunches
100% Fresh Guaranteed
100% Fresh Quality Guarantee and Free Cancelations Up to 30 Days Before Event. Learn more
When should I place my order?
The latest you can place an order with us is 14 days before your delivery date.
Last-minute orders are generally more susceptible to flower substitutions. It's wise to give yourself as much time as possible.
How much should I buy?
Click here for guidance on how much to buy.
I have more questions
We have more answers! Check out our full FAQ help section here.
Your Shipping Options
- Local wholesale pickup
- Air cargo shipping
- Overnight to-your-door delivery
Which is best?
- Local wholesale pickup if available!
- Air cargo is the next best
- If neither are available, overnight shipping will be the way to go!
-More info here.
Ways to Shop
DIY Floral Packages
With over 38+ wedding color palettes to choose from, you'll find easy DIY packages with done-for-you recipes!
Custom Floral Design
Hope on a call with a professional floral designer and turn your Pinterest board into a reality!
Build Your Own Cart
Not vibing with our DIY packages or a custom design? Get creative and build your own cart!
FLOWER MOXIE SUPPLY
Visit our sister store, Flower Moxie Supplies, for everything you'll need to complete you DIY flower vision!
We have paintable vases, eco friendly mechanics, bouquet and boutonniere ribbon, floral arch supplies, and so much more!