DIY brides love dark and moody palettes! The organic blooms in this package lend a beautiful movement and tons of heavenly texture!
***Photo Disclaimer: The agonis came in green so it was sprayed out with Maroon Design Master, also, the seeded eucalyptus does not come in the package. This was a sub due to nagi being off-crop during the photo-shoot. See, it happens to us, too!
What You'll Get
Centerpiece Options (Pick one style OR Mix & Match):
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $30 each
- 20-25 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 25 stems- Red Heart or Black Pearl Roses
- 10 stems- Dusty Blue Thistle
- 2 bunch- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Agonis
- 20 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 20 stems- Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 1 bunch- Leather Leaf **this is fun to spray paint with Design Master!
Here's Our Suggested Recipe for your centerpiece options:
- 10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: Green out your vases with nagi, leather leaf, baby blue euc, and agonis first. Then backfill with 2-3 Red Heart or Magic roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, 2 burgundy scabiosa, 2 chocolate queen anne's lace, sprigs of thistle
- 20-25 Mason Jars or Vases with 3-4'' Vase Diameter: Green out your vases with nagi, leather leaf, baby blue euc, and agonis first. Then backfill with 1-2 Red Heart or Magic roses, 1-2 burgundy carnations, 1 burgundy scabiosa, 1 chocolate queen anne's lace, sprigs of thistle
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look a bit different. We suggest a few spigs of greenery with 1-3 blooms per budvase
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
- Red Heart, Black Pearl, or Black Magic Roses. Freedom roses are acceptable, but will probably be sent with some burgundy/maroon Design Master to deepen the color
- Smoke Bush or a greenery with a can of Design Master to deepen the color
- Brown Lisianthus, mini burgundy carnations, deep plum ranunculus, chocolate cosmos, burgundy astilbe