DIY brides love dark and moody palettes! The organic blooms in this package lend a beautiful movement and tons of heavenly texture!
***Photo Disclaimer: The agonis came in green so it was sprayed out with Maroon Design Master, also, the seeded eucalyptus does not come in the package. This was a sub due to nagi being off-crop during the photo-shoot. See, it happens to us, too!
What You'll Get
This will give you enough flowers to make, and approximate price per item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet - Approx Price $99
- 3 Bridesmaid Bouquets OR 3 Medium Centerpieces - $30 each
- You will be able to make several bouts and corsages with greens, thistle, and any unused scabiosa
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 25 stems- Red Heart or Black Pearl Roses
- 10 stems- Dusty Blue Thistle
- 1 bunch- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Agonis
- 10 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 10 stems- Chocolate Queen Anne's Lace
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
Here's Our Suggested Recipe:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- 5 burg scabiosa, 3-5 Red Heart or Magic roses, 3-5 burgundy carnations, 3 chocolate queen anne's lace, sprigs of thistle, nagi, baby euc, and and agonis
- 3 Medium Centerpiece OR Bridesmaid Bouquet: 2-3 Red Heart or Magic roses, 3 burgundy carnations, 1-2 burgundy scabiosa, 1-2 chocolate queen anne's lace, sprigs of thistle, nagi, baby euc, and agonis
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
- Red Heart, Black Pearl, or Black Magic Roses. Freedom roses are acceptable, but will probably be sent with some burgundy/maroon Design Master to deepen the color
- Smoke Bush or a greenery with a can of Design Master to deepen the color
- Brown Lisianthus, mini burgundy carnations, deep plum ranunculus, chocolate cosmos, burgundy astilbe