Citrus Crush - Large Package
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet – $110
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets – $30 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages – $3 each
- 2 Ceremony Urns or 2 Pergola Cages- $100 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match)
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter – $32 each
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase – $17 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter – $6 each
What You Get:
- 75 Stems- Orange Crush Roses
- 50 Stems- Free Spirit Roses
- 30 Stems- Green Dianthus
- 20 Stems- Orange Ranunculus
- 30 Stems- White Alstroemeria
- 10 Stems- Orange Spray Roses
- 10 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 75 Stems- Peach Carnations
- 15 Stems- Baby Green Hydrangea
- 3 Bunch- Peach Hypericum Berries
- 1 Bunch- Green Hypericum Berries
- 3 Bunches- Salal
- 4 Bunches- Seeded Eucalyptus
- 20 Stems- Sorbet Snapdragons
- Bridal: 5-7 Orange Crush Roses, 5-6 Orange ranunculus, 3-5 White Alstroemeria, 3-5 Peach Carnations, 2-3 Orange Spray Roses, 2-3 cream spray roses, 3 Green Hypericum Berries, 3 Peach Hypericum Berries, 3-5 Baby Green Hydrangea, Sprigs of Salal and Nagi.
- 4-5 Maids: 3 Orange Crush Roses, 3 Orange ranunculus, 1-2 White Alstroemeria, 3 Peach Carnations, 2 Orange Spray Roses, 1 cream spray roses, 2 Green Hypericum Berries, 2 Peach Hypericum Berries, 2 Baby Green Hydrangea, Sprigs of Salal and Nagi.
- Bouts: Average 1-2 spray rose buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite green! I like to save a ranunculus for the groom’s bout!
2 Ceremony Urns or 2 Cages for Pergola: Green out with 1 bunch of salal and 1 bunch of Seeded Euc per urn first. Then back-fill with 10-13 Orange Crush Roses, 10 Free Spirit Roses, 10-13 Apricot Carnations, 5 Green Dianthus, 10 Sorbet Snapdragons per urn or cage.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5” diameter: Green First with Salal and Seeded Euc. 2-3 Free Spirit Roses, 2-3 Orange Crush Roses, 2-3 Peach Carnations, 2 White Alstroemeria, 2 Green Dianthus, 2 Peach Hypericum Berries.
- 18-22 Mason Jar or 3” Vase: 1-2 Free Spirit Roses, 1-2 Orange Crush Roses, 1-2 Peach Carnations, 1-2 White Alstroemeria, 1 Green Dianthus, 1-2 Peach Hypericum Berries, sprigs of Salal and Seeded Euc.
- 50-60 Bud Vases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flowers allotted for bud vases: 25 Free Spirit Roses, 25 Orange Crush Roses, 25 Apricot Carnations, 20 White Alstroemeria, 20 Peach Hypericum Berries, 20 Green Dianthus, 1 Bunch Salal, 2 Bunches of Seeded Eucalyptus.
Here's our Citrus Crush Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these mood boards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.