Neutral Beige- Medium Package
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouquets- $30 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match)
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $36 each
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $15 each
- 50-60 Budvases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
- 75 Stems- Sahara Roses
- 75 Stems- Terracotta Carnations
- 40 Stems- Cream Spray Roses
- 40 Stems- Cream Astrantia
- 3 Bunches- Gunni Eucalyptus
- 3 Bunches- Leather Leaf Fern
- 1 Bunch- Agonis
- 1 Bridal Bouquet: 5-7 Terracotta Carnations, 5-6 Sahara roses, 5-6 cream spray roses, 5-7 cream astrantia, sprigs of gunni and leather leaf fern. Pinterest Inspo Pic **I recommend spray painting your leather leaf bronze, gold, or cream with Design Master Floral Spray. Also, adding sprigs of dried grasses or lunaria will really help the vibe!
- 4-5 Bridesmaid Bouqets: 3-4 Terracotta carnations, 3-4 Sahara roses, 3 cream spray roses, 3 cream astrantia, sprigs of gunni and leather leaf fern. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- Bouts or Corsages: 1-2 cream spray roses, astrantia bud, sprigs of greens.
- 10 Centerpieces, 5'' diameter: Green first with sprigs of agonis, gunni, and leather leaf fern. 5 Sahara roses, 2 cream spray roses, 5 terracotta carnations, 2 cream astrantia. Pinterest Inspo Pic.
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase: 2-3 Sahara roses, 1 cream spray rose, 2-3 terracotta carnations, 1 cream astrantia, 1 chocolate queen annes lace. Back-fill with sprigs of agonis, gunni, and leather leaf fern
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and with sprigs of green. Flowers allotted for budvases: 50 Sahara roses, 50 Terracotta carnations, 20 cream spray roses, 20 cream astrantia, 1 bu agonis, 2 gunni and leather leaf fern
Here's our Neutral Beige Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these moodboards to take the guess-work out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.