Navy and Wine - Small Package
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets**- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
**Have less than 6-7 bridesmaids?? No worries, you can make a medium-sized centerpiece with the flowers instead!
What You Get:
- 10 stems- White Anemones
- 25 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 20 stems- Thistle
- 20 stems- Deep Violet Ranunculus
- 20 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 10 stems- Rubicon Spray Roses
- 2 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 2 bunches- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 white anemones, 5-6 Quicksand roses, 5-6 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle, 3-5 deep wine ranunculus, 3-5 burgundy scabiosa, 3 rubicon spray roses, sprigs of leather leaf, nagi, and baby eucalyptus
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Quicksand roses, 3 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle, 3 ranunculus, 3 scabiosa, 1 rubicon spray roses, sprigs of greenery
- Bouts or Corsages: Each one can look different. We average 1-2 spray rose buds or Thistle buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite green!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.