Navy and Wine - Medium Package
What You Can Make and Approximate Cost Per Item:
- 1 Large Bridal Bouquet- $100
- 6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets**- $35 each
- 8-12 Bouts and Corsages- $3 each
- Centerpiece Options (Pick One Style OR Mix and Match)
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $36 each
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $14 each
- 60-70 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $6 each
**Have less than 6-7 bridesmaids?? No worries, you can make a medium-sized centerpiece with the flowers instead!
What You Get:
- 40 stems- White Anemones
- 50 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 50 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 40 stems- Thistle
- 20 stems- Deep Violet Ranunculus
- 40 stems- Burgundy Scabiosa
- 10 stems- Rubicon Spray Roses
- 4 bunches- Leather Leaf
- 4 bunches- Nagi
- 2 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
1 Large Bridal Bouquet: 5-6 white anemones, 5-6 Quicksand roses, 5-6 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle, 3-5 deep wine ranunculus, 3-5 burgundy scabiosa, 3 rubicon spray roses, sprigs of leather leaf, nagi, and baby eucalyptus
6-7 Bridesmaid Bouquets: 3 Quicksand roses, 3 burgundy carnations, sprigs of thistle, 3 ranunculus, 3 scabiosa, 1 rubicon spray roses, sprigs of greenery
Bouts or Corsages: Each one can look different. We average 1-2 spray rose buds or Thistle buds per bout, and 3 buds per corsage. Add sprigs of your favorite green!
- 10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: 3 white anemones, 2-3 Quicksand roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, 2 burgundy scabiosa, sprigs of thistle, and greenery
- 25-30 Mason Jar or 3-4'' Vase Diameter: 1 white anemone, 1Quicksand rose, 1 burgundy carnations, 1 burgundy scabiosa, sprigs of thistle, and greenery
- 60-70 Budvases: Each one will look different. I average 2-3 blooms per bud vase and a sprig of green. These are the flowers allotted for bud vases: 30 white anemones, 25 Quicksand roses, 25 burgundy carnations, 20 burgundy scabiosa, 2 bunches of thistle, 2 bu of leather leaf, 2 bu of nagi, 1 bu of baby blue eucalyptus
Here's our Navy and Wine Pinterest Board that inspired this combination of flowers. We hand-selected predictable and year-round flowers that will be easy to work with and give you the same or similar vibe that's happening within these mood boards to take the guesswork out of it!
The Pinterest Inspo links are not an exact replica, but a great visual image of similar colors and flowers pulled together to help with the "...but what's it all gonna look like together?" question.