DIY brides love navy, wine, and marsala palettes! The organic blooms in this package lend a beautiful movement and tons of heavenly texture!
***Photo Disclaimer: We sprayed out some of the baby eucalyptus with navy Design Master Floral Spray Paint so show how to increase the navy vibe!
What You'll Get
Centerpiece Options (Pick one style OR Mix & Match:
- 10 Centerpieces using a 5-6'' Vase Diameter- $28 each
- 18-20 Mason Jar or 3'' Vase- $13 each
- 50-60 Bud vases, 1-2'' Diameter- $4 each
What You Get:
- 30 stems- White Anemones
- 25 stems- Burgundy Carnations
- 25 stems- Quicksand Roses
- 20 stems- Dusty Blue Thistle
- 1 bunch- Nagi
- 1 bunch- Leather Leaf
- 1 bunch- Baby Blue Eucalyptus
- 2 bunch- Seeded Eucalyptus
Here's Our Suggested Recipe based on whichever size you select:
- 10 Centerpieces with 5-6'' Vase Diameter: Green out your vases with nagi, leather leaf, baby blue euc, and seeded eucalyptus first. Then backfill with 2-3 Quicksand roses, 2-3 burgundy carnations, 3 white anemones, sprigs of thistle
- 20-25 Mason Jars or Vases with 3-4'' Vase Diameter: Green out your vases with nagi, leather leaf, baby blue euc, and seeded eucalyptus first. Then backfill with 1-2 Quicksand roses, 1-2 burgundy carnations, 1-2 white anemones, sprigs of thistle
- 50-60 Budvases: Each one will look a bit different. We suggest a few spigs of greenery with 1-3 blooms per budvase
Flower Moxie reserves the right to make changes or substitutions. All substitutions are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a flower becomes unavailable (off-crop), incorrect color, or not in good condition to grace a wedding function we will substitute a flower that has a similar color and price-point.
- Unfortunately, white anemones are the toughest to sub because nothing else has the deep navy center. Therefore, it's best to have some faux ones on hand in the event they are off crop. We will more than likely sub with ranunculus or lisianthus, which are lovely, but lacking the dark center.
- It's best to have a can of Navy Design Master spray paint if you want to spray some of your greenery navy like we did in the shoot!