Hypericum Berries- Burgundy
- Stem Count: 10 Stems
- Season: All Year
- Color: Burgundy to deep burgundy
- Description: Stiff, woody stem with deep green leaves and clusters of berries towards the top.
- Flower Care: Give the stems a fresh cut, and place in cool water away from sun. Remove leaves below waterline.
- What's Good About 'Em? What's Bad About 'Em?
- The Good: Brilliant texture, available all year, hardy, and predictable. Hypericum holds up beautifully in bouts AND large centerpieces so it's extremely versatile and reliable.
- The Bad: There's not many negatives when it comes to Hypericum. Sometimes we find that not all the berries look sharp, but they are easy to pinch off. We typically don't love the greenery so that can be snipped off and discarded, but it really depends on how much green you want to keep in your design.
- Quantity Help:
- Bridal Bouquet: 5-8 stems
- Maids: 3-5 stems
- Bouts: 1 stem
- Corsages: 1 stem
- Centerpieces: 3-5 stems
- Large Arrangements: 1 bunch.